Master of Science in Marketing Research Program
The Master of Science in Marketing Research Program at MSU has been ranked by College Choice and TFE Times as #1 among Masters programs in Marketing Research in the U.S. The Broad Master of Science in Marketing Research is a specialized program that provides a graduate-level degree for people who want to build or accelerate their careers in marketing research. The program is available in two formats:
- Full-Time: Two 12-month program options that include an internship period or real-life marketing research projects
- Online: a 20-month program designed for working professionals
Less than a handful of universities in the United States offer graduate degrees in marketing research, and even fewer universities house these programs within a top-ranked, AACSB accredited business school–the Broad MSMR does both. Our program offers students a rare opportunity to:
Become a member of the next generation of business and marketing leaders
- Study with our experienced marketing faculty
- All of our marketing faculty members have doctorate degrees in marketing, experience as marketing research consultants, and contribute to leading marketing research and academic journals.
- Interact with leaders in marketing research
- These leaders in marketing research include senior-level executives at the country’s leading marketing research firms, corporations, and strategic leadership organizations.
- Participate in real-world marketing research and consulting projects
- Students participate in marketing research projects with real clients.
- Become part of an industry whose job needs are forecasted to grow 32% through 2022