Business College Complex
632 Bogue Street, Rm. N370
East Lansing, MI 48824
The Department of Marketing is home to three degree programs:
Additionally, we offer a specialization in sales communications at the undergraduate level, a minor in international business at the undergraduate level, and we play support roles for three other master’s programs in business (the Full-Time MBA, Weekend MBA, and MS in Business Analytics) and for a variety of degree programs offered by other colleges at MSU. The Department of Marketing provides the Broad College of Business with a strong international focus and is a leader in the study abroad programs at MSU.
Admission to both the college and to the marketing major is competitive, and the demand for the program is strong. MSU’s undergraduate program in marketing ranked #21 nationally according to the 2014 U.S. News & World Report (among both public and private universities).
Other attractions to our programs include:
(1) The Eli Broad College of Business Marketing Department is ranked #6 in the world for research impact among public universities, and #12 in the world among both public and private universities.
(2) High placement rates of 91% in our BA in Marketing Program
(3) Our Master’s in Marketing Research Program has a 100% placement rate within six months of graduation
(4) The Department of Marketing’s PhD Program has a 91% graduate satisfaction rate
(5) Our PhD students have published over 102 articles in the last 15 years, ranking our program 21st in the world for overall productivity.