The Broad Master of Science in Marketing Research is a specialized, one-year program which provides a graduate-level degree for people who want to build or accelerate their careers in marketing research. The program consists of two semesters of full-time coursework at The Broad School in East Lansing, and one semester which combines working in a paid internship program, along with two online courses.
Less than a handful of universities in the United States offer Master of Science in Marketing Research graduate degrees. Even fewer house these programs within a top ranked, AACSB accredited business school. The Broad MSMR offers students a rare opportunity to:
- Study with our marketing faculty, all of whom have doctorate degrees in marketing, and are experienced both as marketing research consultants and contributors to leading marketing research and academic journals.
- Interact with leaders in marketing research, including senior-level executives at the country’s leading marketing research firms, corporations and strategic leadership organizations.
- Participate in real-world marketing research and consulting projects, including the clients of the firms on the Broad MSMR Advisory Board.
- Become part of an industry whose job needs are forecasted to grow between 18 and 24 percent through 2014.
- And be on track to become a member of the next generation of business and marketing leaders.
If you are interested in learning more about a Masters in Marketing Research, feel free to contact us to learn more about the program.