The Broad Master of Science in Marketing Research is a specialized program which provides a graduate-level degree for people who want to build or accelerate their careers in marketing research. The program is available in two formats: a one year, full-time program that includes an internship period, and a part-time program that is completed in 21 months.
Less than a handful of universities in the United States offer Master of Science in Marketing Research graduate degrees. Even fewer house these programs within a top ranked, AACSB accredited business school. The Broad MSMR offers students a rare opportunity to:
- Study with our marketing faculty, all of whom have doctorate degrees in marketing, and are experienced both as marketing research consultants and contributors to leading marketing research and academic journals, and with select adjunct professors who are leading practitioners in marketing research.
- Interact with leaders in marketing research, including senior-level executives at the country’s leading marketing research firms, corporations and strategic leadership organizations.
- Participate in real-world marketing research and consulting projects, including the clients of the firms on the Broad MSMR Advisory Board.
- Become part of an industry whose job needs are forecasted to grow 32 percent through 2022.
- And be on track to become a member of the next generation of business and marketing leaders.
If you are interested in learning more about a Masters in Marketing Research, please contact us to learn more about the program.