The Broad Master of Science in Marketing Research is a specialized program that provides a graduate-level degree for people who want to build or accelerate their careers in marketing research. The program is available in two formats:
- FULL TIME: a one-year program that includes an internship period
- ONLINE: a 19-month program designed for working professionals
Mark your calendars for our annual CASRO Career Event- September 18, 2014. Click here or visit our Events page for more information!
Less than a handful of universities in the United States offer Master of Science in Marketing Research graduate degrees. Even fewer house these programs within a top ranked, AACSB accredited business school. The Broad MSMR offers students a rare opportunity to
- STUDY WITH OUR EXPERIENCED MARKETING FACULTY. All of our marketing faculty members have doctorate degrees in marketing, experience as marketing research consultants, and contribute to leading marketing research and academic journals.
- INTERACT WITH LEADERS IN MARKETING RESEARCH. These leaders in marketing research include senior-level executives at the country’s leading marketing research firms, corporations, and strategic leadership organizations.
- PARTICIPATE IN REAL-WORLD MARKETING RESEARCH AND CONSULTING PROJECTS. Students participate in marketing research projects with real clients.
- Become part of an industry whose job needs are forecasted to grow 32 percent through 2022.
- Become a member of the next generation of business and marketing leaders.
If you are interested in learning more about a Masters in Marketing Research, please contact us to learn more about the program.