Date/Time: January 19, 2017 - December 7, 2017 | 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Location:Steelcase Learning Center, Grand Rapids MI
January 19 – December 7, 2017
Module 1: January 19 – may 4th, 2017
Module 2: August 24 – December 7, 2016
Steelcase University Learning Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan
This program is based on the graduate level supply chain management concentration in the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. The seminar will be offered in two fifteen-week modules. Module One delves into marketing and supply chain management concepts and Module Two concentrates on supply chain management processes. Program content will be delivered through lecture, readings, class discussion and interactive simulations conducted by full-time Broad College faculty. Supply chain management case studies and applications will be liberally used throughout both modules. A project will tie both modules together. It will be scoped/developed during the first module; data will be refined and analyzed in between modules; and results will be presented and reviewed at the conclusion of the second module.
- Provide a thorough knowledge and understanding of world class supply chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage.
- Provide experiene in viewing supply chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers
- Provide an introduction to the tools and applications used in supply chain process evaluation and reengineering
- Provide experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Provide a knowledge baseline documenting supply chain management best practices
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE OF $2497.50 IS PER MODULE; TO ENROLL FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES,INCLUDING BOTH MODULES 1 AND 2, THE PRICE IS $4995.
This program is offered in two parts, but participants must begin with Module One in January. The price can be paid by module or for the full program.
Faculty & Speakers
- Yemisi Bolumole
- David Closs
- Donald Conlon
- David Frayer
- Stanley Griffis
- Tomas Hult
- Justin Jagger
- Steven Melnyk
- Ayalla Ruvio
- Karen Sedatole
- Cheri Speier-Pero
- John C. Taylor
- Judith Whipple
- Clay Voorhees
Who Should Attend
Executives and managers who must achieve enterprise success through logistics and supply chain management excellence in the highly competitive global environment. Participants will represent the functional areas of procurement, manufacturing, materials management, logistics and customer service and the major industrial segments in western Michigan.
$4,995.00 for both modules – If register by December 1, 2015. $5,495.00 after December 1st. includes instruction, all educational materials (including the text Supply Chain Logistics Management by Donald Bowersox, David Closs and Bixby Cooper), refreshments, web support, and certificate of completion for the series.
David J. Frayer, Ph.D
517/353-8711 x 71001